View Single Post
Old 16-09-2012, 05:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNC
As awesome as music can be when you want it to, it can also be a nusance at times. Anyone who has had a song (that they do not like) stuck in there head for days/etc knows what I mean. Could this be a possible NEG tactic? I wonder about this. Sometimes when trying to concentrate you can have unwanted music looping in your head/etc.. Once I really started paying attention to this the more I noticed it (when I probably wouldn't have normally) So the more I think of a link to NEG interference. Removing core images/etc is one thing and there are ways to deal with that but removing a song? Tricky to say the least... Any thoughts?

The best way I can think to deal with this would be keeping your brain as active as possible, avoiding things that cause zombie states of mind (TV re-runs/etc..) but thats something that should be done anyways :)

Yes I totally agree with this 100%, it actually happened to me like a week maybe two weeks ago. I was laying in my bed and falling asleep and out of the blue I just started humming "Amazing grace". A song I have never listened to really or cared for but I just started humming it out of the blue. The reason I think it had something to do with entity activity is because after I stopped humming it I kept hearing a female's voice humming it through astral hearing for several hours straight. Music can definitely be used just like core images, I think they probably use the music to test the strength of their current connection with you. Or because they just would like to hear that song.

It reminds me of that movie with Denzel Washington where the fallen angel Azazel keeps popping into random people and singing "Time isssss onnn my timmeee, oh yes it is!" FYI Azazel was a real fallen angel as well which I am sure eventually was converted into the term a demon, and then today's term a Neg. The Book of Enoch lists all of the leaders of the fallen Angels, there were 20 leaders who each led 10 fallen angels and 200 fallen angels in total. The book also tells you what 9 of the fallen angels each taught men.

"And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the Earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways."

If you subscribe to the belief in the Book of Enoch which I do basically Azazel is to blame for all the wars of humanity, the making of weapons, women wearing make-up, and I guess also us knowing the precious stones. I guess I should thank Azazel for that because I love my Moldavite ^_^. What is interesting though is that if you study almost any war you will find cutting edge technology and someone behind the creation of that technology will claim they were in-contact with the "Gods", or "Angels", or "E.T.s" The Nazi's were especially through the Vrill society. Which some people believe is how they managed to make leaps in rocket propulsion and nuclear technology. Just a little food for thought though.