View Single Post
Old 15-09-2012, 09:57 PM
Super Moderator
I'm not sure what a NEG tactic is...is it negative interference from an external source which does not work well for your development?
I guess it might be something like that. Well, they are everywhere all the time. We just have to find a way of tuning our Selves, like a radio-station to the channel we want to receive at the time. That will automatically tune out things on any other wavelength. OK maybe easier said than done. But you know when you're reading a great book? Or watching a movie that you really like? Then other things just get automatically tuned-out because you are concentrating mental and emotional energies into that thing you are doing.

But as for the tune going round and round in your memory...that can be linked to two things I have found: Breathing....and tiredness. A two hour walk in a breeze in countryside can shake things like that off, because your breathing improves, and the circulation gets going. Also tiredness can cause these things, and they can go away when you're well rested.