View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 01:49 PM
Experiencer
I suppose vegans are just ahead of society. And they have to live with that.

Attitude is very important imo. I have learned a lot about life after death, why we are here and where we come from. Through talks with other people it became even more clear to me how important it is to be aware of your attitude. Towards other people, towards yourself, towards animals and even to plants and trees. They all have conscious.
Being vegan is no guarantee you will go to a sphere of light in the afterlife after your done here. It depends on your attitude. But I suppose most vegans do go to a sphere of light after their earth life has ended. Because of their compassion with animals.

Heaven is not granted to you if you live good. You build your heaven yourself by your actions and feelings. It's your very attitude towards others in all senses that determines what kind of heaven you will 'fit' in.

Also the notion that masters of light are all vegan made it easier for me to make the switch. But I hardly ever use that as an argument in conversations about diets. That is way too vague and distant for most people.

So it's also very important how you approach non-vegan people. They too are on their way back to reunite consciously with God. There was a time when vegan people were just as unaware as any other non-vegan person.
Everybody progresses in their own time.