View Single Post
Old 24-02-2018, 07:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortoise Walks
A person deciphering their own truth from the elemental world and spiritual life around them while existing societal structures break away and have less and less personal meaning can be considered airy fairy. Yes.

I believe in multiple soul mates in life... could be friends/family/lovers/spouse... people who are part of your life journey for however long. I also believe in rarer Twin Flame type of connection - which may be closer to the Soul Mate connection you describe as being two halves of a whole. No earthly marriage or relationship could harm/destroy this type of connection and it is extra special because you are sharing soul space together. No earthly relationship choices can sever divine soul connection.

So what?

Why not be an adult & accept the term as it was meant instead of trying to undermine the bond it describes by trying to have your cake & eat it & then go back for seconds?

Having your own truth does a person no favours, it says that they cannot be incorrect as they define their own reality.

I used to use the word "approximately" wrongly - now I just don't use the stupid word.

Existing societal structures are not breaking away, that is fantasy. With the sheer amount of Muslims, Mormons etc in the world your guaranteed that a leftist utopia will never happen.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain