View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 11:27 AM
Rainbow Maker

That is beautiful and such a gift ..... yes these are truly amazing time. I love being by myself with myself while driving .... yes it is the only true time I have to myself and it is a blessing. I am very familiar with auto pilot and my mind being wherever it wants to be, it is wonderful and thankfully because I have been in heavy traffic most of the time I am truly thankful to Lord God full of Grace for his protection and overseeing where I am going and when I am stopping! Its very interesting that you can record your observations and thoughts and how it opens up such an array of events. I am really pleased that I can share these unique experiences with someone that truly understands and can comprehend these facts. I feel the boss would think I am crazy for the stuff I encounter on the job so I havent shared it with anyone but my 15yo son who sees what Im on about now especli when he works with me. Its absolutely gorgeous to work out of town amongst the hills and mountains and feel the trees. I quite often see the aura of the trees and sense the perfectness about them. Ahhhhhhh such peace. That must have been an amazing experience to be with the ravens as one. Well, you have a beautiful day/night.