View Single Post
Old 30-11-2015, 02:07 AM
Guide
That's interesting.. Here's one of the lives in full detail that I listed which was in London by 1850s.

In my past life in London by 1850. Few days after I were born, there was a big fire in the house overnight. I was the only survivor, for this reason I was regarded as a special girl. I was received by my uncles. I grew up surrounded by the love from my aunt and my uncle indifference, living in a village in the countryside. In the place was an old woman considered a witch by the locals. One day my aunt was sick and she went to my home and there she knows me. I am now 10 years old. Then she realized I was special and she began to ask me to go to her house to learn. I learned a lot during those years but also I taught this woman. My ability to make healing potions with herbs and my ability to see auras were especially useful.

One day the locals burnt the house of the old woman with her inside. Many people feared and hated her. After that I decide to come back to London to start a new life. I read the good fortune to women of London society. One day I meet a dark natured man, I fall in love with him despite I had doubts, I went to his house. There he had meetings with people fond of magic and the occult. Soon I caused envy of other women. I started having strange diseases, many said it was a curse, although it is possible that I were slowly poisoned, and died in that house. I was a serious woman (which I am in most of my lives even now), reserved, of few words and a special aura.

Also, in my life in the late 1500s in england I was in my late 20s and I was healing people and people wondered how I did it and told people about my ability but in a positive way but soon it got to the wrong people and I got executed because I was seen as evil and that life just as all of them effect me in this life. So, that is one of the reason why I absolutely despise Christianity and any religion.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.