View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 06:12 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Hey, coolchic! I don't know anything about soul exchanges. I have never heard that they were possible. Sorry you are in so much distress. While you are waiting, I thought I'd share some light and help make you feel a bit better. And I sincerely mean no disrespect - I am a "live and let live" person, and I don't expect anyone to believe what I believe either.

If you have not come across these on your journey, just thought I'd share. I know they make me feel better. It's okay also if you'd rather not, but thought I'd offer. Here's to hoping you feel better soon.

orindaben dot com - go to orin's meditation room - there are lots of free meditations usually lasting about 5 minutes or so. Orin is not God, but he is a being of light that feels so incredible to me when I listen to his meditations, it always makes me feel better.

abraham-hicks.com - go to video clips, pick any one you want. I love the new one - getting into the vortex, the big one! - it is very uplifting. Abraham are a group of entities here to help us on our way and find our way into joy from whereever we are. And it is such a good feeling to watch Abraham channel through Esther - they are so loving.

Peace and good wishes.
Light.

Thank you for understanding me. I will check out the sites you've recommended. That's how I feel. I feel like I'm at the bus stop waiting for the bus and the bus would have a sign on it that says, "Destination-Heaven" and in the bus would be some potential walk-ins who would come relieve me and take my place.