View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 11:34 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
well the serpent is the tendril that comes from The Goddess Tree of Eternal Life & goes into the lower spine of every man & woman. It holds them to The Goddess Tree of Eternal Life. She manifests as a grandmother or an ancient old woman with various servants doing Her bidding. She is telling you in that dream that Her tendril which is like a serpent feels great pain when it leaves Her dimension & enters the earth dimension. It is because there is a massive temperature difference between the land of Goddess & the earth world. She has shown me a number of times how Her skin falls off of Her branches when She reaches into the earth world. She first showed me that when I was a child.

So it was a message from The Tree of Eternal Life to let you know that She is connected to you at a very deep level where it is safe, & if She tries to come out into the earth zone or level where you can see Her & touch Her then She will feel extreme pain as Her skin literally falls off.

She was probably trying to let you know that She has a serpent-like tendril close to you that reaches out from Her, but it can't get too close to your conscious level or it will be agony for Her.

It is just a general message & not something that applies to every situation. She can get close at certain times if She takes great care, & so you will be with Her & Her serpent-like Tendril quite safely at times if you want, or if She chooses.

Thank you for your response Perfection. I'm not sure that I understand all of it but this piqued my interest:

"She was probably trying to let you know that She has a serpent-like tendril close to you that reaches out from Her, but it can't get too close to your conscious level or it will be agony for Her."

Why did she want to let me know this? And what is to be gained from being close to her?

Is the serpent-like tendril the same kundalini mentioned in H:O:R:A:C:E.'s post?