View Single Post
Old 24-12-2016, 05:58 AM
Master
Hi Mandelyn

Sowilo, could mean opening doors, for existing relationships so if this is the first rune cast, then this could be the theme.
Ehwaz constriction, lessons, new chapters to bring more understanding and stability to your relationship. Ehwaz could represent the male counterpart or your partner here and their shadow sides.
Teiwaz letting go of what no longer serves you and compromise, in order to step into the next phase of your relationship
Gebo. Marriage after a sacrifice. So dissolution and merging after compromise.
Othala, could represent more stability, and wunjo , dagaz, raidho is balancing and keeping all acts together. This is continuation of the journey after the first part of the reading. The presence of the blank rune says everything is laid out for you.
I do feel it is a good spread, and if you have an existing relationship and are not married, this could mean the possibility of marriage, and possibly making a relationship more stronger before reaching more depths and for more bonding ahead. there is a need to overcome some things though, before you can be in a marriage like position with your partner. Marriage in the sense of deeper bonding or in literal sense too.

I dont practice runes a lot, more into tarot. This is my interpretation of it regardless. hope this helps and relates to you :) Thank you