View Single Post
Old 22-02-2017, 06:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryMagdaQueenofQueens
So if these beings were arch angels, then why did they show up as The Green Man, Death, Mary Magdalene and a Public figure?
It is as the Mary Magdalene energy said to you - They are just frequency's of energy. Beings of frequency.

While in human form we are differentiated from one another by names, face, body type and personality type. Non-corporeal beings are separated/recognized by their specific energy and frequency signature. Our minds, to give context (learn the language of frequency) will translate it into information useful to us. In your case you saw bi-peds, two arms and two legs - with various 'costumes' on because at this time it is useful for you to interpret frequency's in this manner for more understanding and connection.

When I see them I see them as pure energy in different colors and radiating at different speeds. My mind is getting used to not assigning definitions in a human way, otherwise I'd see what I classically think of as Angels, Jesus, Mary Magdalene, the Grim Reaper and so on.

Sometimes I wish I saw them as more 'human-like' it seems it would be more interesting and amusing, but it's okay that I don't' because I recognize my mind and it's defining system and as soon as it saw 'Mother Mary' it would attribute all sorts of traits and meanings to it which might not line up with the being before me and it would jump to all manner of assumptions.

As you saw them there are clues in the appearances, not of what they actually are but of the predominant energy's they represent.
A possible interpretation might be: Nurturing, public duty, connection to nature and ending of cycles. Feel into it, it's your brain that translated the energies to give you more information. What else is there for you in what you saw?