View Single Post
Old 24-09-2018, 05:23 AM
Administrator
Hello

With pets they do come to us. My eldest Son told me about my Dad (whom passed long before he was born) and told me about a large round dog, that had slime coming from its mouth. My Dad as a boy had a British Bull Dog. Then he said about a small brown dog that was in a picture with my Dad and me, I date to "black and white" photos. So he could not know that dog was brown, that was my childhood dog. Then a small rough fur black dog, that was the one I had after my first dog. Then a cat that was a fur ball, that got you wet when you patted it. That was my Grandma's cat. My Dad had all of them with him on a visit. My Son was 2 ish at the time. He called the man in his room "Spirit".

So yes our pets come to us...it is real. I was in the Reading Room one night on here and a black bunny came and sat on my livingroom floor. It was the bunny of a member that had passed a bit ago.

So yes you did experience a visit.

Lynn