View Single Post
Old 22-05-2018, 04:54 AM
Experiencer
Dear Sparrow,

I have been contemplating your messages to me, and a few thoughts and questions have surfaced in my mind.

Firstly, with regards to 'being' rather than 'doing' - what do you 'be'? Love? Wisdom? A collective rather than an individual? None of these?

Secondly, I realized that the concept of 'being' connects to a practice that I used as a teenager. Back then, in my naivety, I believed that I was connected to the element of air in such a fashion so that it personified within me. This was due to some false beliefs. However, I did create a stronger connection to that element as a result of 'being' it. I also used multiple personas within myself at that time in order to realize these personifications within myself. I am now considering personifying my new pursuits in order to 'be' them. So, there will be my usual consciousness, which will still 'be' my focus, but then there will also be a part of me that truly represents that thing (since it will not be limited by the trappings of life,) in the back of my mind. I am now attempting to personify perfection. Not just as an ideal but as a reality, because life can be anything we want it to be - therefore it is perfect and we are perfect. I am using this to both reverse negative thoughts and bring my life, and that of one other, into a perfect vision. What do you think of this?

Regarding my mother with cancer, who I spoke of previously - I found it quite difficult to personify her cells, but I did so for some time. I eventually felt disconnected from this purpose, though. I did not want to stop on account of this initially, but the more I was her cells fighting the cancer, the more I felt disconnected from that purpose. So, I eventually decided that I need to 'be' something closer to home, figuratively and literally. That is when I decided to transition into this new pursuit, which involves perfection. It was intended to help my significant other, but our goals align very closely, therefore it helps both of us.

Thank you for listening and offering your wisdom,

Sozerius