View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 08:03 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Don't believe everything you read. If it resonates think about it and see if it fits or makes sense, if not just forget about it. The "starseeds" I know, including myself never lost the connection. They did sometimes get **** from adults about being strange or knowing stuff they weren't supposed to know. There is a difficulty in the transition as it seems like all adults are liars since it is obvious they never say what they really think. But when you grow up paying attention you eventually realize they are programmed to never trust themselves and to be concerned about what others think. There are many reasons for the forgetfulness but the design of it is to keep you in your body. If you remember being able to fly and spend all your time trying to figure out why you can't fly then you have wasted yourself instead of living your life as a human, helping others when you can and saying or doing things that make people actually change the way they think.

I try to take everything as a possible "fact" in current situation.
For example: is grass green? Yes.
Actually "material" grass is made off reflects light wavelengths that make it look green. Under different light-color it would look different. We really don't know the color of grass, we just agreed it's green as simple solution.
Same with "forgetfulness" or any other thing. We made the term to describe something, used with other terms to describe something else and I'm figuring right now whole meaning of it..
I've heard of "forgetting when reincarnating on earth" from few places and was interested in checking it out.

To keep me in my body and not to fly away would be very good answer... because I would be definitely fly around if I knew how (until someone explained to me why I "shouldn't")...
I could talk/ask more about why wasn't it this way or that way but it's satisfactory enough.

Quote:
don't waste time on each individual piece of the picture, just find youre piece and work on figuring out how it fits in the big picture.

Don't worry I'm not wasting my time or feeling like it's waste of time.. It's like I'm trying to figure how things/systems work and why are they the way they are..
For example looking at people playing chess I can tell they are having fun and I want to know what are the rules for this game... or why for example certain planes(in jets not "astral" ones) have certain things while others don't, or why is it dualistic "yin-yang" system when "3-ialistic" could be more interesting... and things like that.

It's more like collecting pieces of puzzle and not even looking at picture on box and trying to figure which part goes where to get that picture... but more like, some piece is missing here, can I see/find it.. nah.., one day I'll find it(as I got/found your "keep in body" answer).

The "WHY" in my "search" is not some deep philosophical question that will require a true dedication to be answered but more of; I notice something and wonder why this option but not other, what is the reason this was used but not other thing... and if there is no satisfactory answer right now I'll move onto something else.. answer will come by itself.

About big picture...
In my view universe is as it is. Rules are as they are and I'm fine with that. If I have problem accepting something, think it's wrong and/or something is bothering me it's just that I haven't yet figured out all the smaller parts and workings of the "machine".
I might say big picture is "clear" to me. I'm satisfied with my current level of understanding of "it"(but try to be open if/when some new stuff comes in) ...Parts are yet to be explored, researched..