View Single Post
Old 28-06-2011, 08:27 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondav
There seems, lately, to be a whole sub culture springing up,about so-called people with black dead eye,s. Apparantly they are most reported in America (what is,nt).Anyway people describe them as exuding extreme evil,and feel the need to get away as soon as possible,they seem to be encountered in the day ,in quite ordinary circumstances,i.e restaurants etc,is this just another urban myth in the making,or is there something to this,someone has suggested i,ts goths with black contact lenses,let,s hope it is.

You know jondav, I haven't heard this before but you know it brings up a topic that was already touched on in another post.

With all the techno gadgets and communication devices plus the progress in prosthetic device today it is really hard to verify what is real and what is produced or manipulated phenomenon.

On the other hand there has been progress in detecting some of the unseen phenomenon, such as spiritual energy. I think now a days we need to check our facts more and research with diligence before making claims because there is so much fake and false reports out there. Hey in the long run maybe it will all help to pin point the true occurrences better.

nightowl