View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 02:59 AM
Newbie ;)

I know what you are talking about, and there are some books out there about them. My experiences were only in 2008, but left you with that creepy, bad feeling. What i later learned is that the person you see or knew is no longer 'home', but something else moved in....kind of thing. I saw it in a guy's face once. He seemed to be acting like normal, then got quiet, & his personality changed, and i did not feel / sense him there, or never did? In that second, all i saw was black eyes, holes, like no one home. Later on this guy ended up doing some not so nice things. I had read years ago about the symptom and it is a walk in like phenomenon, but not necessarily something from our plane. Like some being from a parallel reality? that got pulled into ours? Something like that, not necessarily bad, but not good either. Another feature with these people are the inability to sense them in the room. Like the living person has no aura? In a flash, all i'd see of this guy was a black shadow in a chair, think i was losing it, i'd look again,& there he was. Creepy.