View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 03:47 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
Hi all, I am not a psychic medium...but I don't want those words to manifest so I will say I am not a psychic medium by trade...or even close to it. Im a Mechanic of sorts : D. Also learning reiki...I wonder if this reiki business works with machinery too??? Cause I am pretty darn good : D lol
Quote:
It will work for you if you work it

Anyway from my learnings and understanding we are all psychic, "psyche" means of the soul...and we all have souls ...I should hope? Lol
Quote:
I believe that we are all gifted in our own little way. Some choose to use their spiritual gifts and some don't due to doubt in themselves and their talents.
I do feel that everyone may not hold the same gifts though because their are some gift that I'm not in touch with myself due to lack of study, reiki being one of them

I was happy to find this forum because I was at a loss explaining to most people my strange dreams, visions and occurrences. It doesn't happen all the time, or even at will but I have seen glimpses into the future based on certain patterns (I know the future can change), had visions and dreams telling me information there was no possible way I could have known...and intuition...almost always infalliable. I had friends in highschool get mad and say "how do you know these things????" I didn't even know myself.
Quote:
People often get upset when you know things that come to pass.
I had to stop myself from warning random people because once that thing come to pass they seem to blame me for it.

Unfortunately I didn't know what I had and the gifts come and go, but I have had some communication from the other side. Especially for me, what I guess I'm in what they called the Saturn return...so things sort of peaked there for a moment.

Something I have learned about communication from the other side....it isn't always clear. I am not sure they even use much language itself as a means of communicating as much as feelings etc.
Quote:
My communication to the other side seems to be more telepathic for the most part. The person I was speaking on in the thread gave me visions of him sitting in a small room writing and bobbing his head as if he was writing music. His mother told me he was an upcoming artist before he passed after I brought it to her attention. It was strange to me because I went through a long dark hall to find him there in that small room. Through the court case he told me who was there and what they said. He even expressed his anger with some of the people in the courthouse, what they were wearing, and what was said about the case while his mother agreed with his frustration as she was frustrated by those things as well.

I had been given a direct message from a spirit, and it seemed clear but I really had no idea what they meant. I was laughing about it when reading history about the Oracle of Delphi. She told the Athenians that they could only win the battle against the Persians by the use of "wooden walls".

Now exactly what is meant by wooden walls could be subject to interpretation. In this case what was meant was an Armada of wooden battle vessels. That's pretty far fetched from just "wooden walls"!

We tends to put ideas into clear defined boxes to make it easier for our own 3d minds to understand better ( I do it to), but I have learned that it's best to be flexible with our interpretation of what is given to us.
Quote:
I agree with that totally

Now when I learn of information that is pretty direct from a well known source, then yea I will take it a bit more seriously...like when reading transcripts from the Edgar Cayce readings... Like about how perfect we have to be to get out of here and graduate from this dimension...makes me want to cry. Waaa
Quote:
lol sound like me I'm a big cry baby

Anyway that's all.

Now that I am talking to two mediums, any advice on developing abilities so it's not so intermittent and sporadic???
I found my gift at a very young age however, when I turned 14 I started to call chat lines and introduce myself as a psychic. I practiced my readings there and was amazed at the things I was able to pick up about random people that would send me messages. Some even thought that I may have known them in real life and it made me more sure of my gifts. I also practiced throwing and catching colors from people close to me. I would tell them to mentally throw me a color and I'd catch the color. Sometimes I would get mixed up with colors that are like but for the most part I was able to catch any color from anyone that was willing to give it a try. The only warning about color catching is never pass by the first color that comes to mind or replace it with another, if you do that, your answer will be wrong.