View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 01:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyToad
It seems rather possible that whatever is working with you through your tarot had a reassuring and encouraging message for you.

The Empress and the Wheel of Fortune together might indicate that even though you are grieving right now, this aspect of change in your life is meant to be, and the universe has good and nurturing things in store for you, such as a healthier romance to come in which you will receive the type of love that is good for you. The Moon as your course of action might be signaling you to take time for yourself in the grieving process to practice some introspection, while also it acknowledges that at this time you might be feeling rather dismayed, uncertain and lost.

So in a bit of a nutshell, whatever is working with you through your tarot, it understands that you are feeling lost and hurt right now, and that is okay, it is a normal part of the human experience and you deserve to be able to complete the grieving process and do some introspection, not because you have done anything wrong, but because the universe can reward you once you have seized this opportunity for healing and personal growth. That everything is going to be alright, hang in there, there are loving plans in store for you, even though you have not found the person for you yet.

Thanks so much for this. In hindsight it makes a lot of sense. We had been off and on since, wanted to give him another chance, but I broke it off for good recently. There's no way he's for me. He's abusive. Now I had gone to see a very experienced card reader not too long ago and she said I would soon meet a very great guy, and by the sounds of it I was gonna end up marrying him. She was very specific in her description and said we had crossed paths before. I realized exactly who she was talking about yesterday, when I saw him at a coffee shop and he admitted to feelings for me. I know he's the one she was talking about. I'm not ready to date and he gets that, but I'm not at all attracted to him, don't think I'd be down the road either. I'm very upset by this...