View Single Post
Old 17-05-2017, 09:13 AM
Master

Our lives are beautiful because they end. Each moment could be our last, thus nothing makes us more beautiful than we are right now, completely free to live. Continuation of karma is in contradiction to this, that your actions has a consequence outside this exact moment. This exact moment that could be your last in this form. Each moment not just can be your last, it is your last. In each moment you are born anew, free from anything that ever came before. Free to be whoever you desire to be, free to go where you desire to go, free to live the life you desire to live. This and all worlds give you this exact freedom... and all you have to do is believe in the things that bring you joy

@SaturninePluto I don't remember an afterlife. I kind of see it like when we sleep and dream in a way, where our consciousness is in a state to flow free, and when we wake up to an incarnation, then depending of our state of beingness we remember this flow of energy different, like when you feel good your dreams are often good, while when you have a bad day, they kinda suck So the same way as there is no dream there is no afterlife, just a way for us to relate to this energy when we come into states where it is possible to translate it in such a way where it makes sense relating to the state we are in. Who knows, maybe dolphins see an afterlife where they swim with mermaids and other amazing stuff haha.