View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 05:25 AM
Master
I tend to see flying more as an escape, not grounded, not dealing with the two thugs directly. The huge cathedral is to me the holy of holy's, the higher chakras in the head, ajna and the crown. The thugs still exist and haven't been dealt with, but spirituality and being in the head is not solving the problem either because they're still looking for you.

The old woman is probably your intuitive wisdom, I would personify her as ajna, a part of you that does intuitively know what you should be doing and how you should be doing it, the still small voice that whispers to us sometimes in dreams and intuitive moments.

And the thugs, 2 aspects of your persona that are running your show, that you want to suppress and ignore and spiritualise hoping they will go away, but without facing them they won't go away.

There's no way forward, perhaps you're feeling stuck and don't know what else you can do to improve how you are, your perceived 'faults', the only way is to come back down to earth and do some good old fashioned self-analysis a la psychology, your dreams would show you the way, being the loudest voice of the old lady.