View Single Post
Old 24-02-2018, 06:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortoise Walks
I am being greedy and a cheat because YOU think I should handle my relationships differently? Because I am brave enough to allow love into my life without resistance, share honestly with those I love even when it is hard, and it looks different than how you do it?

Why is there special permission in your rules for one form of openness but not another? Doesn't make sense to me. What if it's a matter of the husband and the wife both don't mind and both support caring, supporting connections as ways and opportunities to learn about and discover more about ourselves. We haven't even broached the gender/sexual orientation spectrum...

Marrying my husband was not a mistake. Falling in love is not a mistake. Shifting relationships is not a mistake. Nor is it greedy. To me this is all part of my path to self discovery and individuation and soul growth. And yes as I understand it I have many soulmates that enter my life at perfect timing for various reasons. Why do you take offense or care to discredit who I consider a soulmate or not? Or if I happen to share sexual energy with one or the other? The energy I'm talking about was not just lust anyway... and is not something I really have any control over...

If a person is married, takes vows & lives a life with another its a responsibility to avoid feelings for others by giving distance. Those yearnings are for the spouse.

I already said my words were not made in judgement - just common sense.

What is the point of a marriage if you decide to include others?

It sounds as though labelling multiple soul mates absolves some responsibility.

My advice regarding the idea of & terms of use of the world "soul mate" was for the original poster & any lurkers within the thread. Just as car salesmen throw in positive ideas & wording so do those trying to justify themselves to others.

I already said that I care not for a persons choices - they are theirs - but a soul mate is classically two halves of a whole, I raised this point & sourced it for someone interested in fact over feelz.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain

Last edited by Raziel : 24-02-2018 at 09:19 PM.