View Single Post
Old 22-01-2018, 07:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
This is really good. Some argue the world is multidimensional because they can perceive it as such, while others might suggest it is actually non-dimensional because they can see it as such. The same may go for duality and non-duality. The latest I read on Quantum was that all states exist until one is perceived, so maybe life is dual, non-dual, dual & non-dual, not-dual-not-non-dual... and whether either is in any certain point in what some call time & space is really truly up to how they perceive. I like the idea about resting in nothingness, and let oneness emerge from there... at least I no longer believe I have any free will... it seems that I have a True Nature, and it unfolds whether or not I participate... when I struggle I find myself at odds with duality... when I participate I slip into non-duality...

Indeed. There no reasonable way to discern a single 'entity' from two 'entities', so we can only regard these as a single 'phenemona' which entails at once various possibilities. Such possibilities can be represented separately, but the 'phenomena' entailing them cannot be represented.