View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 09:12 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
Last night I woke out of an odd dream and at the side of my bed there was purplish fog. I wear contacts so I sat up and once I leaned closer I could see it was the face of a pretty woman. It was completely static and it just faded away. I was a bit startled and turned to the side. I seen something similar last week it looked like a cloud. I reached out to touch it and it faded away. I remember it happened years before. I seen on different occasions a full body in vibrant colors. In all cases I woke out of dream, and the face/body was completely random from the dream. I figure it has something to do waking out of sleep but the detail was beautiful. Anyone have a similar experience?

Omg that happened to me once when i was young, except i wasnt sleeping, i was in bed with my eyes closed for a bit, then i opened them and a face that looked like what you see after looking at a bright light was right in front of me beside the bed. I was shocked and never tried to sleep facing the edge of the bed ever again