Thread: Nephilim
View Single Post
Old 22-04-2013, 10:36 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightofOurAge
Oh boy. This is why I stay away from organized religion (yes, Wicca is included in that).

A oujia board? This priestess must be of a Dark sort if she's encouraging this method of communication with spirits.

Read this over and over again to yourself: ARCHANGELS DO NOT COMMUNICATE THROUGH OUJIA BOARDS. In fact, high Heavenly beings would NEVER bring themselves so low. If they want to communicate an important message to you, trust me....they will. They don't need the aid of a medium, and they certainly don't need a oujia board.

You are NOT a nephilum (which is a fallen angel or demon, not a "cross-breed"). As for the description of them in Genesis, well, it could just be allegory. Humans back then might very well consider large-size spiritual entities (demons) as "giants".

When using a oujia board, you should expect these types of negative responses because ONLY negative entities will communicate with such a device.

And by the way, since we're throwing out terms here, a Seraphim is an UNfallen angel who remains loyal to God. That's what Gabriel is, and he doesn't communicate messages unless they are extremely important. Calling you a demon is not. Plus, it's a lie. Don't seek counsel from this priestess again, is my personal advice.

How do you know how Gabriel communicates, LightofOurAge? Are you a psychic or medium? If he told you so himself then take it seriously, if he didn't, then assume he'll use any and all methods to gain a conscious connection with a human being ready to hear him.