View Single Post
Old 18-03-2018, 04:09 AM
Guide

The funny thing is that all this time she didnt get 2 of my letters. They were leading up to the big day where I get to meet her in person. I texted her happy birthday and she said who is this? I was confused and asked her if she had got my letters. She replied and said she only received 2 of them..... I was like... **** what do I do now lol. I was kinda bummed about it but I was not sad. I check to feel how my heart feel and my heart was clear so I had to keep reassuring myself that everything was okay. Since she didnt receive my letters she was not aware that I had asked her to make room for me on next Saturday. She told me she could not make it because she had plans... I checked my heart again and it was clear but at this point.... the mind is like dude....... this isnt working out.... but I stuck to my heart and kept up the reassurance.

We are in the same wedding and she is the made of honor and I am in some weird new agy man of honor for the women... (I dont know much about weddings but this makes it even more complicated) anyways I am a part of the groomsmen chat and they said they were going to hang out for beers. Then I get a call from my step mom and she asks me.... am I going to the bachelor party!? I was like what!? Turns out that the bride had her same thing the same day which included the girl I love. So thats why she couldn't meet with me.

I made sure I went to this bachelor party hang out day thing with this group of guys who are all familar with the girl I like and lol...... I had a gift for the girl i love with me. I dont have a car so I asked the guy whose gf is best friends with her.... can you give this to your gf to give it to her? The guy was like no... if you want a lady to like you... you got to give it to her yourself... I was like that sounds fair... as we were riding to the next location.. one of the guys inquired about the gift and I told him it was for the girl I like..... lol one of the guys was drunk so he may have told me something that was suppose to be a secret. Lol everyone knows I like this girl and even the girl knows I like her. They dont know who I am or what I am capable of lol so this whole thing is totally going over all their heads. I am 100% sure that the girl I like knows its me but she wont dare say anything for it may break my heart if she is wrong. .. he was like...dude..... you better hurry up.... she apparently has a secret admirer or "stalker". I was like ... ohh nooooo lol... how am I suppose to out do something like that... lol they pep talked me the whole time...

lol so she has no idea its me.. lol and since i wrote things in a different way she is thinking it could be someone else. She texted me hinting to me that I should come out to her "the real me" lol not the secret me.... she finally used an adjective to describe me that I recognized as mildly flirtatious...

haha man guardians helping me out.... they knew that I would not know about this event and it has showed me the door to go through. Its going to be so funny when they find out that it was me. They forgot I am master planner and a fun ninja too. This is why I choose to play this game because I know she likes to have fun like this.

I feel soo amazing... I feel happy.. fingers crossed haha

Now when I go to give her present I will tell how I truly feel about her... no scripts just raw heart. Then I will tell her that the secret admirer was me.

:)