View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 07:57 AM
Master
Dear Abby,

I removed myself from a toxic relationship with an abusive ex last year. I am still coping and releasing. How do I maintain my balance/ equilibrium at this time ?

Prettygirllost

Dear Prettygirllost,

Nine of Submersibles, Five of submersibles reversed,

It feels that you are already steady and moving on quite fine. There is steady progress, however the cards show a feeling of being watched, a residual feeling of someone not wishing the best for you and that awareness causes you anxiety. Some suspicion/ doubt you have that makes you pause and wonder if you are there yet, as the old feelings return for you, there is lack of peace.

The cards show that it is okay to lay low for a while, as this wouldn't really bring you down in the larger scheme of things. There is no need to push oneself over the edge to pretend to get over, or to force oneself to get over, it is already happening for you and healing and in time this will be feeling of past ( Messenger of Leviathans ).
The cards advise to deal with emotional blocks by addressing people/ event's/ situations one at time ( Six of Submersibles ) . There is no need for hurry as you are already moving past your fears already. Just need more faith to really feel it in your heart as well.