View Single Post
Old 21-02-2018, 01:45 AM
Master
To be fair (as fair as a Tantric Hindu in a Christian forum CAN be).

I've read all the comments above...and 'Christ' is also associated with 'the Anointed One' which would be interpreted these days as the 'Self/God Realised One'.

There's little to no doubt that an 'Anointed One' called "Yeshua" lived and died about 2,000 years ago...or else we would not have started 'counting the days' on a Julian Calendar as to what came 'before' and what came 'after'...so something big must have happened two Millennia ago which caused us to switch from a lunar calendar to a solar one.

Yes, I am a student of kundalini myself...I've studied under Swami Satyananda Saraswati and I'm a member of the DLS...I've been a student of the Trika School of Kashmir Shaivism...was taught the Shree Vidya Chakra by Swami Rama...raised my own kundalini (unfortunately up Pingala Nadi) and I can say, with all due humility:

1. The way to Shiva is through Shakti (the way to God/Purusha is through His manifested energies/Prakriti - just like the way to the 'Father' is through the 'Son') and
2. Despite all thoughts and opinions of others - I have attained Samadhi.

So, we are talking about 'Christ Consciousness' vs the pure embodiment OF it...and while the 'kingdom of heaven' may be within, it is ALSO without, simultaneously...and one may see it from the immanent perspective, while another may see it from the transcendent one.

So, it becomes actualised that an 'enlightened being' called Jesus embodied this 'Christ Consciousness' into full existential realisation - as we ALL are expressions of this pure Conscious Energy - the 'God Principle'...we call it Brahman (not the God called Brahma) we call it 'Achintya' and it simply means 'Absolute'. This 'Christ Conscious' being called Jesus taught this...was recognised as being a 'Christ' or 'anointed with holy oil' (as we all are) and was seen as the 'Son of God' (as we all are also 'Children of God') and then this enlightened being called Jesus died as a martyr for the cause...was crucified...his soul ascended to heaven after three days etc...and that's where the religion of Christianity takes over the tale.