View Single Post
Old 24-01-2018, 05:50 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash112
I'm undergoing a transformation at the moment. For the past 6 months I've been in a cocoon, transfiguring myself into the butterfly I want to be. I have never known exactly what kind of person I want to be, but since enlightenment came into my life a year ago, I have known that I wanted to embody it AND share it. But the details have been beyond me. I've just been looking at everything and picking things up that look nice on me.

The Boddhisattva vows have come unexpectedly into my life, thanks to you, and they are already serving a big part in my transmutation. 2 nights in a row I have dreamed of the vows. I repeat the vows throughout the day. I feel the vows drive me.

I am starting to more clearly see the person I want to become, as I become it. I've still got a ways to go before I'm really on a roll, but things are taking nice shape. I just had to post this, because I had a sudden full appreciation for it.

I actually can't thank you enough!

One time, after months of intensive practice, I walked into the washroom and heard the Four Great Vows - it sounded like angels singing. I never found out what it was, but it was very beautiful.

BT

PS You're welcome - I didn't do much - we all help each other in equal measure. And in the case of Buddhism, no-one can give you what you don't already have.