View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 11:31 AM
Experiencer
Wow, really?! You guys asked for a response and you got one . . . Then you go on to say I am not healing. You do realize healing doesn't have to be some hard exercise . . . It happens when I sleep, eat, laugh, listen to music, spread love to others/service to others. I don't have to focus on healing all day everyday, as the cells do that as they multiply from the inside out . . . Also, a-lot of us are on standby for when things get even more bizarre. I can't just show my angelic features, wings and all, this is gonna' happen when more people are ready for it, not when I am, otherwise I'd be impatient with life itself and would wreak chaos(in a spiritual sense) on those that don't deserve it. Technically your second QUESTION, but who is counting? -- I have a question for you, why do you assume people aren't healing? Also, you shouldn't just ASSume you know things, especially from just reading text on a forum. Look around you, everything is healing: not just those putting in 'hard work', all healing energies are free to all, and whatever excess energy I have inside of me pours out onto others and everything around me, and ripples out into the entire cosmos.