View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 03:15 PM
Administrator
Hello

There is so much out there now that seems to want to prove things. When its a natural ability we all come in with just that we are not all ready to open to it all. Its not something that everyone could be OK with being able to travel in and out; many times faith does not line up with this idea.

What is proof, even if we proved it, there is always that WHY that you an put with it, so that again doubt comes in.

I have a friend that is very much a skeptic from this, out of body stuff and challenged me to prove it one night. So I did.

Part of the Out Of Body is being able to do what is called Remote Viewing. So I asked permissions to come to his room and have a look around. Described the room and OK he said you know me well so you could "guess" a lot of what I would have around me, or tap in psychically to his energy. Ok this is true, so he said I will go to the closet and get something then you well me what colour ext it is. As the closet is a closed door and a private space I would never go in there. So he pulled out a very strange shirt and I explained a rainbow on it, but not conventional in form. Though the colours matched a rainbow. It was tie die in design and symbol of a rainbow.

Then he was more convinced then I thought OK time to show that things we might not understand are real. I told him he had green briefs on that had a hole in the butt....LOL he ran and got a robe.

Its not about proving things but it was more about a lesson that if you challenge the wrong person they can really "look" at things around you. This is of course a huge invasion without permissions, but it can be done.

Why we should ground and practice some simple protections.

Lynn