View Single Post
Old 29-08-2017, 12:48 AM
Pathfinder
Wow, that was a lot of great information!! Thanks so much! I'm more of a visual type of person. I also feel a lot. But I have Clair audio and smell every once in awhile. The main thing I see is symbols. The bad part about that is I am terrible at taking hints and figuring things out haha. Some times it's like a movie and easy for me to see things then sometimes it's just a show or a flower or something. Now that I'm learning what all this can do I am starting to think my guides have been putting situations up for me to learn or use this but I couldn't figure it out and didn't realize what they were trying to get me to do!

That is really interesting on the annunaki! That would be something really cool to see! When you say portal do you just see a portal with your third eye and go through and from there you see stuff? If that's how I feel like my imagination would start to make stuff up which is something I really need to get under control. But it seems like once I get this down there is so much cool and helpful things I can do with it! I can tell already that this is going to help me with a lot of what I've been needing help with since I started channeling and doing all of that. I'm just going to practice until I get it down really well.

So if I'm wanting to feel what someone else is feeling or feel into their health do I just picture that person and ask to feel their current health or how does hat work.

Sorry for all of he questions. This is some stuff I've really had questions about for awhile and you have a way of making it all make sense to me! But you can stop answering my questions at any time lol