View Single Post
Old 28-08-2017, 10:58 PM
Master
Well we all are slightly different and perceive the world slightly differently.

Some people have keen sense of smell and taste - so for a target of finding a cat they might come up with "old detreriating wood, I smell manmade chemicals in it like paint and wood treatment and dust, I smell brush and grasses nearby that I associate with meadows."

Another person might be more kinesics based and feel more and say " I feel your cat, it feels cramped and squished, it feels like it's maybe in darkness, the area feels old and forgotten and dry. I feel no nearby large lifeforms, there's a feeling of abandoned, I feel drawn to the NorthWest".

Another person may hear via clara-audio and get impressions like "Light breeze blowing through tall grasses and brush, sound of cat breathing, it sounds constrained and shallow, there is a faint echo or almost echo to its breathing.

A person with psychic vision might say "Okay I see the cat, it's in a dark small place, it looks cramped, there's something like a board over it or perhaps its in a drawer or box, lots of raw wood around, like old barn wood, I see slits of sunlight like coming through cracks in wood and a few circles like punched out knot holes. I see dust particles in the sunbeams. When I turn slowly in a circle I see a brightness to the northwest.

Someone who retrieves information symbolically might say "I see a square with a fuzzy wiggle in it which is black, the wiggle has a band on it constricting it. The square is in an oblong. Around the oblong are flowers dancing, I see a compass, the needle is pointing NW.

Another person is bad at seeing big things as an RV'er but fantastic at reading and seeing symbols "I see an intersection, faded sign Homeste....missing part and then Road, the other sign says "Grif...on, something is smudging the letters. As I follow the energy I come to a branched off dirt road, there's a falling down arch over the road on it is three horseshoes nailed on a dangling board. I see a house, a number 9 is near what might be the front door jam."

As you can see all have retrieved pertinent information which when put together give us a pretty darned good idea where to start hunting for the cat!
Most people don't have just one way to retrieve information or another, but have several ways, making a bit of a mash-up of information.
Part of doing targets is learning how your perceive.

Asking the correct questions is the hardest part of the learning curve in some ways. So practice learning many ways to ask for retrieving information.

A few months ago I got interested in the translations of the Sumerian Creations stories and the legend of the Annunaki. Having no way to verify if such were actually true or not I decided to do a form of RV which I call Conscious projection to find out if they had actually existed or not. The questions went something like this:
"Take me to the Annunaki" Portals opened but led no where. Thought was maybe they don't call themselves that.

"Take me to Planet Nibaru" Portal opened but went nowhere.

"Okay, Take me to Planet X" Nothing happened.

"Take me to the 13th planet" Portal opens, nothing happens.

"Take me to the homeworld of the beings early humans called the Annunaki"

Portal opened I entered and shortly landed in a giant underground plaza filled with many bi-ped beings who were very tall, perhaps several thousand total. All were facing something like a center stage, perhaps a concert, when I approached the stage there was a large square conduit going up to the surface and it was filled with multicolored lights and energy streaming down and out into the crowd. No further information could be retrieved.

See how questions eventually led to a landing? But they were not at all what was expected and with each failure I had to change the parameters.
Based on that my results are very different than legend has it.
There is a race that humans called Annunaki, they did have a homeworld it is not called Planet X or Nibaru, nor does it conform to where we think either of those planets might be located. Actual 'where' or 'when' of this homeworld planet is not known, only that it did once exist and was inhabited underground by a bi-ped race of tall beings with technology not recognizable to this human currently.

When I RV I connect to the person asking the question and through them to the 'cat'. It's basically psychometry to get the 'gps' location, then I switch to visual RV and try to pick up additional information from any of the other claires through asking questions and in the case of a living being try to establish telepathy to check on its state of being or empathic connection to check on its state of health.