View Single Post
Old 26-04-2017, 07:30 AM
Master
Feedback for Belle.

Hi there Belle, thank you for the reading. I hope what you are saying is true, it does give me some relief. Thank you for taking the time and the energy to read for me. You are wonderful ^_^ :)

Quote:
Next reading for Pisces
I keep having dreams of people I know being on news reports, what is this suggesting to me?

Reading for Pisces Moon.

Page of cups ( why these dreams ) It feels like you need to feel feelings of accomplishment come through to you and wake you. There is something you have done that is worthy of recognition and the message needs to come through to you, that you are worthy of that recognition from others. I am especially feeling a male reporter here. It feels like they would recognize your contribution and things you did. Since it is worthy of being noticed. You are worthy of being noticed and something could be make known to the world about you.
Ten of swords Reversed ( What you need to know ) I am feeling that there has been a lot of outside triggers and influences that are wearing heavy on you right now. It is ready to be let go of, but the stress of it is ripe. Lots of pressures in the outside that you probably haven't felt but it has impacted your energy body and this needs a release from your system. there might be a continuation of the pressure but just being aware of the energy will start to bring release for you. Might also be affecting your dreams and sleep at the moment.

I hope this reading has been helpful and it hope it relates to you, let me know if you have more questions around this. Sending smiles your end ~

Next reading for angelic star.
What do I need to know about E ?