Thread: Soul connection
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 07:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your reply.

We had my child before we were married so yes it was from irresponsibility and foolishness. We were young. We do love each other and have a friendship however we just cannot work together. We never could. I am not one to have an affair because I uphold a moral code. I just cannot do that to someone. I have enough karma from other things unrelated to my husband and do not want anymore of it.

My husband does have a connection with this guy. They talk almost everyday and hang out a few times a week together. I know the grass isn't necessarily greener on the other side and if I did anything I would hurt a lot of people and possibly get burned in the end. I think my plan is to just go with the flow and use logic with this one. I just didn't expect this to happen ever in my life. It's confusing and heartbreaking. Also causes a lot of guilt.

Is it a temptation? A test? I don't know or is it a way for me to get out of my comfort zone and move on to something else, like you said a divorce. Maybe people come into our lives to shake things up a little even if you are not meant to be with them. Only time will tell.