View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 07:18 AM
Master

So what about the rest of the vegan raw foods...

Avocado, nuts, carrots, fruit, celery, vegetable. There are so many alternatives & try wrapping those alternatives in kelp/seaweed sheets.

Or get on the net...there are gazillions of awseome simple vegan food alternatives.

Tofu, tomatoes, cucumber, ( kelp...in different forms)..ext ext ext on their own or on some form of cracker that might best suit your needs.

& there are so many dips, spreads & mayonnaise that do not have in them, what you have mentioned in your post.

Go on line today. ...RIGHT NOW (DO NOT DELAY)...."SMILES"...FIND YOUR NICH FOODS..

Then have another chat with your dietitian...

I hope I have been a help to you and your dilemma....as I have had to suffer similar circumstances.

SMILES FROM ME...NEIL.

Ps & what about rice, can they not boil rice for you, then you could combine it asian style with so many other foods.
Im boiling rice at the moment directly in coconut milk for flavor, then im going strain it then mix it with raw avacado & possibly cury, lime juice,... & if it goes cold I might even mix a vegan shop purchased mayonnaise with it.
Can you tolerate a sweet chilly sauce. .....there are vegan sweet chilly sauces that you could carry with you to add to their boring foods that they supply.

The vegan food web is there with so many alternatives.

Anyway I know that we are not you and that we can only guess as to your needs...so go on line soon as eh SMILES.