View Single Post
Old 19-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
I saw a video by Sylvia Browne and she talks about why so many women suffer from infertility problems. In her opinion, she says that many souls don't want to come in anymore. They just want to stay in the Other Side aka "Heaven" where it's blissful. Who wants to come to a planet where there are wars, pedophiles, murders, financial crisis, negativity, depression, anxiety, health problems, fears, brainwashes, and the list goes on? 50 years ago+ people did not have infertility issues. They got married and had as many children as they'd like. Now she noticed that so many people are on their last lives (of course, they can always choose to reincarnate but I wouldn't) and that most children now are like warriors to help the planet Earth.

What do you think?

In my opinion we have lessons to learn and once we stand before God he determines if we need more learning which most times we do.. we have big egos. Some are at a level in which they can remain in the Higher realms but, they have earned and learned/mastered and their will is disciplined -- the ego is mature and disciplined.

It takes us time to evolve.. Our will is so strong...

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!