View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 07:46 PM
Occultist

Wink

Quote:
Occultist I would have loved to see you write something enlightened on this subject instead of mainly projecting your own fears in an unhealthy way.

If we talk about things that are wrong, we should rather talk about people who let their own fears keep others from moving forward on their path. Suicide is not lower than any other form of death. The easiest path to end in a self made state of hell, is dying if you are not ready to die and people who keep burying others in their own fear is only helping to push that individual closer towards ending in a self made state of hell. So let us talk about "what is" instead of all this unjust fear and try to help people find their true path and inner beauty.

I know that a lot of you want to help but posting your fears in a way that inspires fear in others is not helping at all. It is only doing harm to those who need help. So stop posting those harmful posts and start healing the fear that is blocking your own path.

I have not projected my own fears I have seen much death and my best friend is a Marine who has served 2 terms. I will be soon moving in with him.
I held my sister when she died I removed the gun from a relatives hand when they killed themselves I watch my other cousin who was diagnosed with cancer who slit his own throat try to pull the bandages off and chocking on his own blood when the EMT's came to help.
I have seen many people jump from sky rises also.
I am a paranormal investigator and basically live among the dead.
Death does not scare me neither does dying but don't you think it should not be our call to guide someone to suicide? Who are we to judge what another persons life costs? I don't know a person because these are the only shoes I have walked in. You see me as reflecting my own fears and I see you as someone who is possibly either contemplating suicide yourself or maybe just one of those people who likes to stand at the bottom looking up at the person on the ledge and yell jump!. How is telling anyone suicide is the correct answer a helpful response? How is encouraging a person to take there own life a helpful way to be? Believe me I seen people jump from sky rises and people around on the ground laugh and applaud.
I have no fear of the unknown I just don't like to encourage others to harm themselves and there family and friends. Please do not judge my response as fear based if that's what you assume ask I will be glad to tell you where I am coming from. Guess I am one of those people who wont go quitely into the night like Dylan Thomas wrote about.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:21 AM.