Thread: Nonsense
View Single Post
Old 28-02-2015, 09:41 AM
Master
Nonsense

I considered, everything that's presented as spiritually insightful is really a lot of nonsense. In my case, I've known that I speak nonsense for a long time, so have no qualms about doing so.

To say something wise, just make things up as you go along, but don't speak emphatically; remain highly ambiguous. When others can't quite understand exactly what you mean and are forced to create meaning for themselves, they will attribute it to being begifted of your wisdom.

To be highly spiritual,
make sure that you write in poetic form.
Presenting your nonsense in this way
leaves the impression that you are evolved,
but don't emphatically state anything;
make sure it has no discernible meaning
or people will see through the parade
and recognise that it's nonsense

Don't use too much regular language. Use terns like 'energies' or 'vibrations' etc. Example, if you simply don't like someone, that's terribly unspiritual, so instead say some nonsense like, 'their negative vibrations drain my energies'.

OH.. and when you have a good idea, say it came from higher self, like, 'I asked my higher self and was told...'
Another good trick is use appropriate emoticons such as:

Most importantly of all, use a spiritual parting like 'in love and light' or 'namaste', for example, 'Hugs' is pretty good too.

If you use these tips, people will think that you are saying something quite profound and won't even notice that it's all a lot on nonsense.

God bless your cotton socks.

Gem