Thread: Two years....
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Administrator
Hello

The Chat Room is well monitored by Staff the history is well read and I personally join in where and when the time with life permits me.

We have many deeply spiritual conversations there at times and at other time just light hearted fun. Its down time for some of us at times. What too happens many a time is that two go into PM mode to discuss the topic posted. Does not mean that anyone is being left out or that the Room has to be "Spiritual" in Nature. That is simply how the rooms were set up. You go in a room that has people in it and from there if there is someone you really want to talk about something Spiritual with simply maybe do as I a times say "Going to General Chat" with this topic if anyone wishes. Then that opens the room and door for deeper levels of conversations.

We fully and totally as Staff respect in Matt's memory and we work very very hard to to KEEP SF alive and well in his memory.

I can honestly say that Matt is very pleased with the work that is done and visits often to shine is now divine Light over SF.

Lynn