View Single Post
Old 13-01-2016, 08:37 PM
Super Moderator
Well at 12 I would suspect it would be kind of scary. Are you still scared of it or have you worked through that? My neighbor is a medium and hears spirits asking for help but she is too scared to communicate back. I have tried to help her to not be frightened but she is. When I first moved in next door to her I had a dream of her husband at the time cleaning out the cupboards taking everything out. The next time I saw her I asked if she was moving and she said no and I told her about the dream. Not long after that her husband said that he was divorcing her and turning himself into a woman and apparently when he was leaving he basically was taking everything in the house claiming he bought it. Kind of a jerk but ever since then she thought I was the more psychic one but I only had one other psychic dream about another neighbor. Most of my gifts revolve around a sense of knowing. I have had knowings when people pass. I know before someone tells me but nothing like any sort of communication with the other side. Anyways, try not to be afraid of it and see how far you can take it. Through some difficult life circumstances I gained a bit more communication with my guides and higher. It's really helpful if you can open that up more too.