View Single Post
Old 13-01-2016, 03:25 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
When my grandfather passed he played a music box on the shelf in my living room that had his name on it that hadn't been touched in years. His last name and a composers last name were the same but I knew it was him saying goodbye. It never did that again after that one time. I'm sorry it scared you. It must have been disconcerting being so loud. I'm also sorry for your loss. Sounds like there was some sort of bond there even if you only spent a brief time with him this life.
Thank you Michelle. My grandpa died back in 2009, but I still share this story. I wish I could go back & spend more time with him. He was always happy & funny. He spent a lot of time with me and his other grandchild who was my age, but died of cancer when he was 10 years old. (we were best friends , too) I know he is with him now. I take very serious when people tell me their stories of ADC or signs...I use to think it was something that people made up or wishful thinking...but I hadnt been around my grandpa in over 25 years...I had no idea he was sick or dying...or if he already had died.

It is real...and your story sounds like the same thing...except he was a little more gentler. My grandpa made sure he got my attention...and he did. I actually got to go to his funeral...and to my surprise, after all these years...they had pictures of me & his other grandchild(the one who died) sitting on his lap as toddlers. It was sweet & brought back a lot of memories.

Oh, & the other grandchild who died...my oldest son looks & acts just like him as a kid. Thats the first thing my mom's side of the family said when they got to meet him. I have never got any signs from him, though....except one time I was taking a bath(lol, I do this) & I was praying....and I asked if he was around me or my kids. I dont know if it was wishful thinking or what...but when I was done with my prayer...I looked up & there was a bottle of shampoo I had bought from a salon that I had not used before(I had several bottles of shampoos, ect on there). The name of the shampoo was his name...and above the last 3 letters of his name...were three dots above "son" His name was Jason.