Thread: Twin Flame
View Single Post
Old 15-11-2011, 06:09 PM
Knower

Thank you for your reply. She is my other half. I have had an encounter with a karmic soulmate in the past. Indeed the karmic soulmate prepared me for my encounter with my Twin Flame. What myself and my Twin Flame shared was pure unconditional love. We both recognised our other half immediately upon meeting and our respective status in life was no barrier even though under the circumstances it should have been. Take my word for it, she is definately the one. The fact of the matter is I was not going to stand by and let him kill her because I love her and that was it. I felt no obligation to her to get involved. Nobody is going to mess around with anyone I care about if I can help it. Its that simple. I would do it for a sibling or anyone else I care about in a heartbeat too. Besides I cannot be certain that had he done something to her I would not have also been targeted to cross the I's and dot the T's. Not getting involved was not an option for me.

She feels no obligation to her sociopath either. He makes her skin crawl. She is just stuck with him for now. She certainly has issues to sort out in her life but I cant for the life of me see any reason why some coward with enough power to stand between two people who want to be together would even be involved in this situation. Its my understanding love is between two people. We are both fully realised individuals in our own right and there certainly is no codependence for either of us, just true love with no negative emotions attached to it. The only negative between myself and my twin flame is the souless individual who is in our way. i just can't for the life of me understand what he is doing in the way or why I had to go from being happy in my life to this situation. I simply cannot see a lesson to be learnt from this for me personally. It's just a nuiscence. Still take my word for it; She is definately my Twin Flame not simply another Karmic Soulmate.