View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 04:49 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK BANDIT
I tried asking before going to sleep but i don't regulalry dream in the first place so i'd probably have to try for a couple weeks before i actually have a dream, lol.

I'm gonna try asking in meditation today. Everytime i try and ask my guide i don't get a response it's quite fustrating. There are other things that i ask and don't get a response either, so it's not anything new, just fustrating.

What are you observing for as your response?
Make sure your mind is completely open, and pay attention to all of your surroundings. It is as simple as asking them a question, and observing. The answer may come to you in thought form - you may think it is your own mind. The answer may come to you in the form of an image. The answer may come to you in something you hear. You may also feel something. The answer may also, not come right away, so pay attention to your surroundings everywhere, look for signs, for example, it may come to you in a song on the radio. Do not dismiss away anything that comes.
One of the simplest things you can do, is get a piece of paper and a pen, and ask your animal guide, what it is, what it's name is, interview it. Write down the first answer which comes to your mind. You can begin to learn how to communicate in thought this way, and build up your intuitive and channelling abilities. By the time you start working them with communication out loud, or in your mind, is when other natural sensory abilities will start to strengthen. You will find out which is your natural ability, you may have more than one.

You could try meditation techniques. You can also try visualization techniques. In the angels and guides forum, you can find tons of advice on how to establish connection and communication. Do whatever works well for you when you do meditation exercises to meet them. For example, if music is your life long companion, relax to some music in the background, and just allow them to come to you. If you are better relaxed laying down, or in a hot tub, or a bath tub, do it. But it's nothing that needs to be strained or worked hard at to achieve, rather it's the opposite, just relax into it, your mind doesn't have to be completely blank canvas for them to get in, just relaxed and open.
Try and talk to your animal spirit regularly, even if you do not know what it is, that is strengthening the relationship in itself and this will lead to possibilities. You may also have more than one animal with you. It's possible, highly possible, you already know what this animal is, often our main animal spirits are animals we feel drawn to.

As for dream contact, first steps if you don't regularly dream (you always dream it's just you can't recall them) is keeping a dream journal, forcing yourself to wake up from any dreams you do have at night and writing them down in as much detail as you can muster in that exhausted state. Dream recall is the first step necessary. Because if you ask them to come to you in dreams, they do, you just won't remember them. So keep a journal. During the day, look back on your dreams you have written down and see if you can try to get into a remembrance of the dream. This heightens your dreaming abilities. Eventually you will be able to remember your dreams.

I wrote a thread on how to contact spirit guides and animal spirits through visualization here:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=12937