View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 10:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
They always compliment us and try and make us feel like we're special but honestly all we are to them is energy, thoughts, and astral fluids. They use us for all of those mostly while we're non-conscious but the thoughts they prefer while we're conscious and actively thinking. Have you ever noticed how these beings are constantly holding onto us? How they are constantly touching your hands and feet? It's because our hands and feet are like outlets for our thoughts, experiences, etc. and by touching us and hands and feet specifically they are plugging into and can directly access them and take great pleasure out of it. They also drain us of astral fluids which are also encoded with all of those as well.

A astral teacher that rapes you? That is an interesting notion, I wonder what they're teaching? You can be as philosophical as you want about it but it's really much more simple than you'd think. Some of our non-physical bodies exist in dimensions these beings have access to and they feed off of our energy, thoughts, and astral fluids and take great pleasure out of it. Sure it's not as magical and appealing as your theory but unfortunately it is the truth. And in the process they want to make us become more like them by simulating experiences that make us feel like powerful magicians, Man-gods, superheroes, etc. Because even if you're using astral magic to defend yourself it is black magic and the left-hand path. Any magic that creates something is black magic and that is coming from a black magician who knows what he is talking about (not me).

Rape is a physical act. I'm not sure astral rape is even a thing, but nice job being offended by hypothetical things.

magical? MAGICAL? appealing? Just stop dude. 1. I wasn't even addressing you. 2. I don't want to converse with you.