View Single Post
Old 31-03-2017, 04:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
It seems to be true that people who suffer alot of trauma are more resilient. I've noticed that in myself, that I can handle alot of pain, and it's due to being traumatized throughout my life. But this shouldn't give the impression that it's a good thing. There's nothing good about living all your life feeling like your world is going to collapse at any moment.

Sometimes animals can be traumatized and then their whole body shakes. Then afterwards they get up and move on as if nothing happened. But humans seem to store our trauma in our bodies. It 'leaks' out through attracting abusive people in our lives, addictions, self-harm, isolation, anxiety, depression, etc. Time does not heal trauma either, that's a myth.

Trauma and abuse are neglected subjects in this world for something that has such a huge impact on our lives. The ignorance about it in this day and age is astounding. It may be that it's too hard to face, but I also think TPTB may benefit from this ignorance. Healthy people that can think and feel for themselves is not good for the machine.

Some paragraphs from post #163 in the thread "Awareness "Speaks" which I think have a bearing on what you said and so may be of interest to you, Seawolf:
Quote:
The human being suffers far more than other animal species upon your planet, for humans have deep and complex psychological thought processes that other animals in your world do not possess. Most animal species other than human are very psychologically strong, although having much simpler thought processes. If humans were to create extensive damage to the planet as to severely reduce the population, many species of your planet would still survive and quickly learn to thrive without humans, even receiving help from benign extraterrestrial forces. In fact, many species would even welcome the situation that there were less humans upon the planet to cause further damage!

We are not negating the seriousness or severity of the destruction that has occurred and that which still occurs, we are simply offering a less fear-based take on the events of your world as we perceive them. Your conclusions on the state of your world are based upon observations you have made that fit within the parameters of a range of consciousness that you are attuned to based upon your beliefs. Were you to alter those beliefs, you would perceive your world accordingly to a different parameter of consciousness.

Much of what humans perceive as "reality" is heavily influenced by fear-based thinking, making you great exaggerators of what you perceive as "evil," yet the animal species of your planet literally live within different states of consciousness which are much more aligned with their intrinsic natures. Human consciousness is far more transparent now than it has been for many, many millennia, which automatically means that humanity is actually less prone to self-destruct. The fear of self-destruction is more apparent and less buried within unconsciousness, making it easier to acknowledge and heal.