View Single Post
Old 20-03-2017, 09:39 PM
Master
I know of what my guide/guides look like, animal or human. 2 Human looking and a few animal.

I have never met a spirit outright admitting to being an angel in meditation or elsewhere.

I have heard of humans admitting and stating they are incarnated angels.

I have gotten feathers in meditation and also in life. One that should never have ended up where it ended up. Giant Grain of Salt with things I experience.

I always speak on spiritual matters honestly and from personal experience. I don't care who believes me or not. I like to write and speak of spiritual things. I am not obligated to believe anything and no one is obligated to believe me. I do not wish to teach or preach or be taught. I only wish to speak and learn.

I wouldn't believe anything I met through meditation to be anything other than what I can define myself. I don't need anything to tell me what it is.

I have had experiences where things I couldn't see were capable of moving things. This was bothersome. NO ONE and NOTHING has permission to screw around with me.

As far as angels go, maybe I'll find out what they look like. Maybe I don't even want to know. Appearances can be decieving.

And for some strange reason, I feel like my middle earth senses are tingling. ( )

Yeah that last part there was kinda weird. Please ignore that or not at will.