Thread: islam questions
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2017, 02:59 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gods.lighe.houria
you asked a very good question
I'm born as a Muslim but I never stopped asking questions like : why should I worship a God who’s threatening me all the time, but I didn’t stop until I came to find the truth that God never did that. All that fear & violence didn’t come with Islam or any other religion, it came from the bigotry of those imams

Very well said and 1000% true! The Prophet Muhammad himself said that in the last days, the religious leaders themselves would be the most vile creatures on earth.

And this just goes to show that many say they follow Islam, but they are not truly Muslim. For in Islam, there is to be no mediator between God and man... Yet these Imams set themselves up as being the voice of God on earth, much like a Pope or some such thing, and the people blindly follow them like a charismatic cult leader. "Imam worship" is becoming a very big problem in Islam today, and many Muslims are beginning to recognize this.

Muhammad said, "The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr. Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever is not kind has no faith. None of you truly believe until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself."

He also said, "whoever hurts a non-Muslim will not smell a whiff of paradise."

He also said, " “Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, or curtails their rights, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.” (Abu Dawud)

How do these wicked Imams get passed such hadiths, and numerous verses like it in the Qur'an?