View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 08:30 PM
Knower
I would like to say, "awareness" more than "abilities" when it comes to myself.

Can't help but feel like, I just am, me. Have always been this. Just subconscious to it all. Just waking up more over time. Is this crystal clear intuition and high vibrations speaking? I think so. I'm me, I'm no one.

I've always had dreams of those that passed on, spoken with them, had angels, guides, etc. surround me and always worried about someone else before myself especially during distress. Put others before myself. Only until I got older did I become more selfish, and I fought myself constantly over it. Like, hey! This is not 'you'! Stop! I've always been painfully critical to myself ever since I was a child. Like I was always nudged to stop by something.

I've now turned that same viewpoint in the opposite direction with said self-reflection and constructive criticism. Never stop growing! Love in it's purest form is unconditional!

Hyper sensitive empath here, and proud of it! No such thing as being "too-sensitive". Forget what society tells you. Wear your heart on your sleeve, remember being a child too, and bestow loving wisdom! Always! <3

In a nutshell, my "awareness" started 9 months ago after meeting a woman with abilities. Severe Pain can open the heart further and learn from it! <3
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor