View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 03:38 AM
Seeker

Having Entities Who Won't Leave Me Alone

Gemini:

I am so sorry for what you have been going through. I have never had this experience and can only offer you what I did to to remove an unwanted inherited belief that was bothering me enough to seek help in removing it. And I was 100% successful. This information is posted in my spiritual experiences thread post #10, in the Spiritual Development forum.

I ask you to remember that you are a wonderful and powerful spirit being experiencing life on earth as a human being, as we all are. And that you accept and believe you have the power within you to create worlds without end. Keep in mind that all beings existing in this universe must obey the creators enforced law of this being a" free will planet" and nothing cannot be done or forced upon you without your permission first.

In the beginning of my removal event, I first filled my being with the great and unconditional love of our Supreme Creator which self empowered me to proceed without doubt. Also, as Bashar (as channeled by Dayrl Anka) has said; You must first identify the belief and give it a name that best describes it to you before proceeding.

I am a self proclaimed student of Bashar for six years now, and I have learned to trust all he has taught me to be true, as filtered through my heart and proclaimed by my most recent experiences. Take back your power that has always belonged to you as the creator of your own realities.

Love and kindness
namaste