View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 03:02 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
Thanks for the added details. There's still a lot you're leaving out, but I'm not going to push for more. Because I'm not as attuned to the subtle realms as I'd like, I need a lot of details to make an accurate guess as to what's happening. If I don't have them, there's a risk of me providing information that doesn't properly fit your needs.

I'd be hesitant to agree that there's actual demons at work here. When they're present, there are certain 'features' I'd expect to see/hear about that you haven't described. More likely it's just residual energy that's attracting negative spirits. It's also worth mentioning that it's unlikely these people that are turning things on and off.. it's impossibly hard to make changes to the physical from the astral; much the same way as it's hard to move objects with your mind.

A theme that I've noticed pop up fairly regularly is depression, and more recently anger. When I say apologise to this group, I'm not saying apologise for something you've done to them, or something they might be upset about. I'm suggesting that there is an aspect of yourself that needs to be adjusted; possibly your depression (or whatever it is about your life that is causing the depression - as you said, this was present prior to their contact). I'm inclined to believe this is the core of this event because it's also what this group has been focusing on. But the events surrounding your past depression is what I'm suggesting you apologise about; to help clear up your own negative energy. It's a personal thing that doesn't necessarily relate to this group in any physical manner.

Also, it's pretty easy to find satisfaction in social justice. But be wary of this as it could lead you down a negative path yourself.

Finally, movement in the astral plane is accomplished by thought. You think of a person/place you'd like to visit, and you shift there. I'm going to suggest that you also meditate on filling your house and body with white (or even gold) light. This change in vibration to a level higher than usual will make it difficult for this group to find you. It will also help push out any negative entities that have gathered in your house. In the subtle realms, like attracts like.. opposites cannot exist in the same area. If you vibrate at a higher frequency, negative beings in the subtle realms cannot interact with you.
I'm really not leaving anything out, because it's so bizarre I could see why you would think so. Well, that is one thing we both agree on. I don't think demons were sent to me either. That's why in a previous post I said this is a claim they are making. A demon would have done far worse than just turn my light switch on/off. But leave it to low iq "witches" to claim otherwise. I guess I was just as stupid for thinking so, too. When I talked about paranormal activity, I wasn't talking about them. I know they can't touch anything of mine while in the astral. I was talking about the spirits. When the paranormal activity was happening at the time, I remember reading a lot on it. One thing I remember reading was the differences between an evil spirit, a poltergeist, and a demon. More than likely this was a poltergeist. That I might have attracted at the time as you've mentioned. However, I did read they can be the result of an attack as well. But because these morons don't seem to know the difference, I'm reluctant to believe they are behind it. I think as you said, they are focusing on that aspect as well as my depression. Both of which (one I know for sure) they have nothing to do with. But I did add it in there since you say you are familiar with some things regarding the occult. So thank you for your point of view. However, one thing is for sure, they are invading my privacy and have been doing so for years. That is sick and must be stopped. I do still wish bad on them and will continue to wish bad on them, however I am going to try and get as far away from this situation as I possibly can and stay away from these people. Be positive and put my mind to other things. It's horrible that people like this ruin the whole idea of astral projection.