View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 08:24 AM
Experiencer

Forget the candles and 'stuff', and also stop sending negative energy (back) at them. I know I've used the term 'reflecting' above, but this should be interpreted in a specific way.

There's a few things you need to be aware of before doing this, as it'll help you treat fairly with them. You'll need to overcome this hatred you have of them to some degree. I know you may feel like it's deserved, but bear with me for the moment.

Generally, when things like this happen, it's a result of some unresolved issue we have; something that we've failed to deal with over several opportunities and the universe is finally pushing the point. It's also important to know that this group are connected to you in some way; it's (most likely) not purely random. There may be some karmic aspect to this, or it may have been decided upon by all of you as a group prior to your births; to help you resolve some issues or learn an important lesson.

When you boil all souls down to a point of origin, we are 'one'.. we're all connected. Which means, this group is a part of you, and vice versa. Their actions at this time should be seen as an opportunity for you to look at yourself. This is part of the 'reflecting' above, but there's more to it. You need to be aware of your own faults to a degree where you can apologise to this group for having those faults; don't worry, I'm not saying you need to approach them directly with an apology. This is a personal thing (you're essentially apologising to yourself for neglecting this aspect of you), but this group is presenting as a 'force' to help you make personal changes, so you need to direct the apology at your interpretation of 'them'. You need to 'feel' this apology.

Once you've accepted that there are areas that you need to work on, and make a choice to begin doing so, you no longer need the negative efforts of this group in your life. Now remember that they have lessons to learn too, and they're actions are part of their learning experience. If they're acting in a negative way, they need to learn that they shouldn't behave that way.

So here we have a relatively concise description of how to go about this.. feel free to ask for more details if needed.

Find a place to meditate... I'm not going to describe any of the usual meditative techniques because you likely already know them, and if not, you can easily find information on the internet. Meditate on your own issues, and see which ones rise to the surface as they relate to what this group is doing.

Once you've settled on the most likely cause, you can apologise to this group for you having the fault(s), and also begin to forgive them for acting the way they have. As I said, this is also you apologising to and forgiving yourself. You need to feel the emotions for this to work, you will likely find it easier starting with the more available emotions (maybe even your anger), but follow the chain of emotions until you reach 'oh god, I'm so SOO sorry'. Spend time at this stage to properly clear things out. This helps resolve any imbalances and should also result in this group no longer feeling a drive to keep harassing you. Meditate on this for as long as you feel necessary. You will also need to make a commitment to make progress on resolving these issues, otherwise it opens up opportunities for future negative events.

Once you're satisfied, call in your guides and angels (or whoever you generally have contact with). Ask them for help. State that you no longer need to be negatively affected by this group that has been targeting you. You're ready to work on your issues, and you don't need to be pushed to do so anymore. Imagine a protective barrier around your body, try to visualise this as completely as you can; it doesn't matter if it's metal or some invisible shield, or whatever.. so long as your can imagine it (and its purpose) clearly. Allow it to let good energy in, and reflect negative energy back to the source; after some adjustments (details below). What you're doing is saying 'this energy isn't for me anymore, you can have it back'.

Then you can set up a series of terms, the start of which state you will no longer accept further acts of negativity towards you from this group; they are no longer beneficial to you. The barrier you've set up contains these terms, and either lets energy in or sends it away according to these terms. State that, if this group continue to act out of discord with universal law, then their energy will be sent back to them in a way that will help them (understand the impact of their actions). You're essentially invoking universal law to prevent an action that is unjust. You are able to state what you wish to happen if they continue their efforts, but remember you're working with universal law; it needs to balance out; not from a mind-frame that's full of anger and resentment. It's important that it's done from a loving mind-frame. You should be hoping that this group learn from their mistakes and become better people as a result. And as I'm sure you're aware, sometimes this isn't a pleasant experience.. have compassion for them.

I've only needed to do this to any great degree twice in my life. One of these was with a school bully.. yes, I used 'magic' to stop a bully harassing me. I was a bit young at the time and didn't really understand what I was doing. But he came to school the next day covered in a full body rash, and somehow seemed to know I was responsible. He avoided me completely afterwards, to the point where he was a little scared to look at me. After this, I took a less forceful approach when making use of this technique.

Another time was with a new boss who was actively trying to cause me problems at work. She ended up getting fired within a week of me putting up my terms.

This is another way of saying, this technique isn't just for spiritual/magic/psychic negative efforts.

Finally, it's probably a good idea to do some research into universal law, of which the law of karma is a small part of. Gain an understanding of how people should behave and interact with each other; more so if you have any ill-will towards this group (which is completely understandable, if also undesirable).